GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

damn rock chips...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
just when my luck couldnt get any better after my speeding ticket yesterday, i get this on the way home.

can this be fixed? or do i need a whole new widnshield?

manWTF!?

alf

Attachments

• rockchippie.jpg
    rockchippie.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 922

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
:eek: holy crap!! that's a big piece of rock. were you driving behind a dump truck?

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
I know bro, all the construction is just making it worst.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
My hood already has at least 3 little nicks that I can see and spend too much time putting wax on. But I think that bras look gay, so I guess I must live with them. Also, I always attempt to keep my car from being behind semis or other work trucks. Sice I got the GTI I don't tailgate as much either. This way the rocks have time to roll a couple hundred feet or so before I gert to them. I figure they're less likely to take that high bounce by then. Just what I do though.

plac

GTI Master
kirk180 said:
But I think that bras look gay, so I guess I must live with them. .

Or.. get the invisible clear bra. I dont have one chip after 1100 miles.

plac

GTI Master
yes you wax everything like normal. and you can get a short or long hood cover. i got the extra protection.

Care Instructions
No special care is necessary for your kit once it is installed. You may wash and wax the product, just as you do the rest of your vehicle. You may experience a wax build up along the hood lines and other kit edges. Use a Q-tip or a soft brush to gently wipe away excess wax.