GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pipehose

ROCKET R32
hi guys from n ireland buying a r32 this week. looking forward to getting some useful info from this site. so far its very good.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
07 r32?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
heres a tip. ship it to me.

GOLFMAN V

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW GOLF MK5 Match
Hi Pipehose,
Welcome, R32, don't know how you manage the insurance grouping on them:iono: Beautiful cars :thumbsup:

pipehose

ROCKET R32
thanks guys getting this on friday it has telephone kit fitted factory supply how does this work is it bluetooth. also can i put phone in cradle if so which phones can i put in cradle .and whick for bluetooth

i bought the deep blue 3 door full leather heated seats dsg box center arm rest and most off all the stuff.. 6 cd player etc

pipehose

ROCKET R32
nobody help me with this are can nobody be botherd :iono:

MattRS74

Christmas is coming late
thanks guys getting this on friday it has telephone kit fitted factory supply how does this work is it bluetooth. also can i put phone in cradle if so which phones can i put in cradle .and whick for bluetooth

i bought the deep blue 3 door full leather heated seats dsg box center arm rest and most off all the stuff.. 6 cd player etc

Pipehose,

I didn't bother going for the factory fitted phone kit, as it doesn't appear to be Bluetooth and you have to buy a phone specific cradle before using it - at the dealer these are £100+ I believe..

Matt

pipehose

ROCKET R32
Pipehose,

I didn't bother going for the factory fitted phone kit, as it doesn't appear to be Bluetooth and you have to buy a phone specific cradle before using it - at the dealer these are £100+ I believe..

Matt

i bought a demo car so it was already in it. its the nokia which i have i was hoping i would have been able to access the phone book throgh steering wheel controls. is this possible or can it be done throgh bluetooth and is this possible also will the names be displayed who rings you on the radio display