GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf PC Racing Game - anyone play games?

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Probably won't be very realistic, but still awesome to see a game based on the Golf :thumbup:
GTI Racing is an official racing game about the legendary European Volkswagen Golf series. The game features over 15 models from all 5 series, including the classic GTI from 1975, GTI Kit Cars, the latest Golf V GTI from 2004 and a collection of bonus cars like: The New Beatle, The Samba and the latest concept cars. One of the most distinguishing features of the game will be photorealistic graphics, based on the Chrome Engine, making you feel like you're actually on the track. An extensive career mode based on fast-paced racing with challenging AI and spectacular multiplayer modes, all within a beautifully, lush environment will make GTI Racing pure fun for both casual gamers and dedicated car racing gamers alike.

Dude123

Oval Champion
I've seen that online. I guess its not coming out for a while.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Look at the body roll on that MKV

Groucho

Ignores the Speed Limit
GTR2, which is a very realistic racing sim, has a MkI GTI mod available for it...

Damn...want a MkV.

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Jetta
Forza 2 has a couple GTI's... including an MKV.
The new Need For Speed: Pro Street will have an MKV GTI in it too... and most certainly GT5 will when it comes out next year.

Usually manufacturer-specific games are pretty lackluster... interesting to see more than GTI's in there... Golf's, New Beetles, Beetles & Buses... looks like it may possibly have a majority of VW cars available... still looks like a bargain bin title...

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i have a MK2 with the Mk4 awd drivetrain. its pretty fast 900hp car that weighs less than 1900 lbs..

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Man I'm awesome. My one replied brought this thread more traffic in 1 day than it had gotten in over a year.