GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RC Heli Raptor 50 sc

Veryspeedy

Ready to race!
Gday,
way off topic just one of my hobbies love my heli almost as much as my cars ha ha anyone on here fly ??
i have had a hell of a time trying to fly this thing.
It is a 7chl capable of 3d flight, itis called a raptor 50 i got hooked on this wile studying for hsc on youtube ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=murz...B407A85B&playnext_from=PL&index=41&playnext=2

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Nice heli you got there. I've got a couple electrics at home, but I don't really mess with them much. I've got a Heli-Max Axe CP, an E-Flite Blade CX, and a couple of Heli-Max Novus CX mini's. The mini's are a blast because I can fly them in the house with no problems. The Blade CX I can fly inside some, but very limited. The Axe CP really needs to be outdoors and I have yet to successfully get it off the ground. But it has the capability of getting inverted once I learn how to fly it. I'm much better on the simulator than with the real thing, though.

Veryspeedy

Ready to race!
ha ha you have the heli bug lol i have a few little ones they are fun ;) getting off the ground is hard, thing is everyone tells you something different ha ha

-jakrbt-

ha ha you have the heli bug lol i have a few little ones they are fun ;) getting off the ground is hard, thing is everyone tells you something different ha ha

Yeah, once you get out of the prop wash area, you're golden. But I for some reaosn try to hover very low to the ground, so I end up getting caught in the prop wash and the heli becomes very unstable.

TDI_DSG

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf MK5
i have had 2 electric "cheat" heli's....

all have been the twin counter rotating type, 4ch only.
there's no way i could fly a full on CP 7ch heli. too many things to do at the same time lol

i had a eflight blade cx2, as was stated above, it was a bit big to fly indoors.
i have some video of the strobes and lipo alarm i had on the blade on youtube.

i miss the blade, sold it and really shouldn't have.
it was very easy to fly, highly recommended for the beginner pilot.

current bird is a mini 4ch contra rotating. it has a 4ch 2.4 ghz radio.

it's awesome, as it can be flown literally anywhere inside.

Jason.

AAAARRRGH32

I used to be a Pirate...
Car(s)
08 Golf R32
Gotta admit that I love the idea of these things. They appeal to me much more than RC planes for some reason.

The only thing that's held me back from getting into it as a hobby is the cost. Oh, and the fact that I'd probably only get a few seconds of flight before I start spending more cash.... :biggrin:

Does having a little Syma S107 count? :sm3:

$30 from China...a little too fragile for my liking. I broke the balance bar just by giving it full throttle...it just went 'snap' in mid air....lucky the spares are cheap and plentiful.

-jakrbt-

Gotta admit that I love the idea of these things. They appeal to me much more than RC planes for some reason.

The only thing that's held me back from getting into it as a hobby is the cost. Oh, and the fact that I'd probably only get a few seconds of flight before I start spending more cash.... :biggrin:

Does having a little Syma S107 count? :sm3:

$30 from China...a little too fragile for my liking. I broke the balance bar just by giving it full throttle...it just went 'snap' in mid air....lucky the spares are cheap and plentiful.

Yes, the "pucker factor" comes into play once you start getting into the more expensive helis.

Veryspeedy

Ready to race!
Yes, the "pucker factor" comes into play once you start getting into the more expensive helis.

ha ha my life, i started with a:
walkera 22e
walkera 50
venom night ranger
venom night ranger LX
4ch esky
raptor 50 sc
raptor 50 titan
ha ha can i fly ????
FUCK NO

-jakrbt-

ha ha my life, i started with a:
walkera 22e
walkera 50
venom night ranger
venom night ranger LX
4ch esky
raptor 50 sc
raptor 50 titan
ha ha can i fly ????
FUCK NO

Yeah, I just stick to my little Heli Max Novus CX coaxial. Flies beautifully inside and I can annoy my cats with it! :headbang:

Need to take my Axe CP out, though, and start learning how to fly it. I've repaired everything that was previously damaged from the last time I took it out and "tried" to get it off the ground. I think I've replaced the feathering spindle at least twice now. And went to plastic blades, as opposed to wood, so they'll withstand my learning curve.

Veryspeedy

Ready to race!
I got a new flight sim today off the dial its called phoenix flight sim real cool plugged in my spec dx7 no drama