GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FAU GTIs

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
i was wondering if anyone on this forum goes to FAU i keep seeing a white and another black GTI around campus. the black gti has a lot of mods and wanting to meet up sometime. if anyone is even in the surrounding areas i would want to meet up sometime as i go to school at fau boca campus and down in weston all other times....

thebigbang

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey im from West Palm Beach. About 20mi north of the Boca Campus.

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
FAU

Hi, I go to FAU Boca also, I have an 07 BMP 6spd and I ALWAYS park by the UC...Not to be confused with the FAU RUGBY sticker, I've got nothing you can see from the outside except HIDs on my fogs.

I also work at the Bookstore....and in case any of you are bored this weekend:

Detailz-Detailz Automotive Performance
GRAND OPENING
When: Sunday, February 18, 2007
Where: 2760 W 84th ST, Hialeah Fl. 33016
Time: 1:00pm
Phone #: (305) 827-4321 or (786)597-1517 ask for CHRIS
Events: Music,Mini Car Show, and Free Food & Beverages

Come join us :thumbup:

-Tatiana

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
so your that black gti....my friend always ask me if i park over there cause he swares its my car....im the one with the rugby sticker....dsg tho with tints also...i got the xeon match fogs.... so you live on campus or what cause we should meet up sometime....pm me sometime

DetailZ_mkv

BoostidAzFuk
Car(s)
'07 BMP Gti
haha Im the girl who left the flyer for the DETAILZ GRAND OPENING on your car the other day, I see your car DAILY. I used to live on campus last semester but now I commute from Miami daily, and I need to ask, why do you leave your sunroof open all the time? it makes me nervous.....

what mechanical mods do you have on your fast?:biggrin:

Last edited:

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
o yeh i remember that flyer actually...i probably have it laying in my car still. :). yeh i actually commute mon wed fri from weston(a bit south of sawgrass) as for my sunroof i usually just tilt it and close the inside part to keep it somewhat cool inside its not like im leaving the entire thing down unless im sitting in it. but unfortuneatly i have been real tight on money cause in between jobs so dont have mods other than tints and xeon match lights and a few vag com things but hopefully i can gather up some money and get some springs soon...probably within a 2 weeks or so but who knows....i take it you got class mon wed fri right??? and what mods you got right now