something raped my car :cry:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
:cry:
pictures later today
:cry:

washed it yesterday to discover a VERY large chip out of the passanger rear door, looks like a fucking respray. anyway i've been so pissed off since last night didn't sleep. there is no real dent just scratchs and chips out of the paint. karma is a bitch and if someone did this they'll get what's coming to them. like a TTC bus in the face :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

vantage

Ready to race!
Yea I'm worried about that too, there's all this salt and crap all over my car so I'm afraid that when I do a thorough cleaning when it gets warmer that I'm gonna notice scratches and dents everywhere from the winter.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
here's the carnage :mad: bought touch up paint bt not sure i want to use it. still so freaking pissed about it.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
yeah. i'm worried about spring as well. but i would lay off the touch up paint. i've heard nothing but useless stories from it. i'd just sand it and repaint it in the spring. it won't take long. sorry dude.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
ouch... I'm still afraid to wash up the bunny to find some scratches too...

well it's not as bad as the one you got already it's just surface markings. I want to do something about it now as it is down to the metal in the fine scratchs.

GTI lover all over again

Over fifty and lov'n it!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I suggest you get that repaired professionally, here's my reason, your car does have a rust perferation warranty!, if a few years down the road this area starts to rust, given all the freaking salt used back east, it's when , not if!, so in order to ensure this warranty stays in place, you should get it redone professionally!

I had a recent incident, that was covered by my dealership as a warranty claim!

cost in the end to the dealer having the door panel removed, the fender removed and repaired, repainted was $1500

cost to me, $0:headbang:

My dealer looked after me well!

Trova Fortuna

I have a solution....send your cars to me, and I'll apply a Paint Protection Film(Clear Bra) to the entire car:wink: No more scratches...rock/stone chips....

Marco

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I have a solution....send your cars to me, and I'll apply a Paint Protection Film(Clear Bra) to the entire car:wink: No more scratches...rock/stone chips....

Marco

I hear blue making tape works pretty good and I'd bet it's a lot cheaper. Besides, there's a bunch of people whining because we don't get the blue paint. There you go, two problems solved. Please make cheques payable to.....

Back to reality, sorry to see the damage Songman. Today I shed a tear for you....but just one. I don't want to get flamed.