GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you think of these rims/tires will they fit ?

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Does anyone have pics of the Matte Graphite Silver version on a black magic and a united grey?

I know you guys like 18" of 19" but the ultraleggera are lite so will I be ok with them and not have a proformace decrease?

19x8 O.Z. Ultraleggera

235/35YR19 RF BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 Blackwall

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
haha why owuld the performance decrease???? if anything buddy it goesup!!
and if your looking for performance i would go with a 17" and a good tire other then the G-force i hate those...... michillen or bridgestone

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
My friend has the geforce on his is300 and the wheels dont slop at all.....

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
frank2287 said:
haha why owuld the performance decrease???? if anything buddy it goesup!!
and if your looking for performance i would go with a 17" and a good tire other then the G-force i hate those...... michillen or bridgestone

Funny, www.tirerack.com poll shows the KDW as the #2 ultra performance summer tire after some General tire that has like 10 rated miles on it! To each their own, but the KDW's IMHO are the shiznit.

Gonna rock those myself on the Rials!

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
^^ again a lot of "I really don't know what i am talking about but i gotta post some" talks. For the performance it is not very smart to put 19" wheels, as the wheels get heavier your acceleration and braking gets negative, on the other side going down to 17" is not very esthetical, so you pick the poison, if you want the looks and good performance, go with 18"s. The tires you are choosing are pretty sticky, both dry and wet. I used a set, and was very happy with them. They are not very expensive either. As far as comfort and quietness is concerned, not a good choice. But performance always brings compromise. If it was asked to give an opinion on a tire choice, I would say Bridgestone Pole Position S03s or Good Year F1 GS-D3s (i loved the F1s on my previous car). The new Yoko Advan series, are getting good ratings as well, however since they are so new, very expensive.

Ultraleggeras are lightweight (not like SSRs or Volk racing, but those are for different markets, different purposes), and yet strong. Good rim choice, good tire choice. Go for it:thumbup:

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
volk racing is a little importish i wouldnt put those on but they are really light and SSR is good but i dont think they have many options for our cars

GTI2007

The 19x8 OZ Ultraleggera have an ET of 45, so they will fit the GTI pretty good, and weigh 20.4 lbs per wheel which is almost 7 lbs less then the original 17" wheel so you will have little to no performance decrease.