GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Florida MkV Club Meet - 2/9/07

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Tonight we are going to officially debut the South Florida MkV Club. This club is open to anyone and everyone with a MkV: Rabbits, Jettas, GTIs, GLIs and, sooner or later, R32s.

The site (http://www.sflmkv.com) will be online this evening. The forum will be 100% fully-functional. Some other features/contents will be under contruction until further notice; trust us, though, it will be worth the wait :cool:

And, to celebrate, we will be having our first South Florida MkV Meet!

When: Friday, February 9th @ 8pm
Where: Buca Di Beppo in East Ft. Lauderdale

We chose this location because it is right in-between Miami and West Palm Beach; approx. 35 miles north of Miami, 35 miles south of WPB. For directions, click here, then click on "Get directions" and input your address.

If you have trouble finding it, call the restaurant and they should be able to help: 954.229.0922

If you can't make it for dinner, you can join us after dinner. At 9pm (or later), we will get together in the parking lot to shoot photos, mingle, brag, give props, etc. After that, we will ride down Federal Hwy.

But, that's not all! *infomercial voice* :laugh:, we will also be holding a raffle contest for those who attend! The raffle tickets cost you nothing; just show up and you're automatically eligible to win :thumbsup:

If you are coming, please leave your name in this thread. I will need a head count for reservations. Please note whether you'll be there at 8 or 9pm. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask in this thread, or PM me or iBoost.

We'll see you there!

Last edited:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Dont be surprised to see me and maybe some other cflmkv members there.

just a question: why sunday night?

Actually, iBoost and I were discussing that and we're going to keep it TBA until we can get a consensus from everyone whether they'd prefer a weekday night or weekend night. What do you think?

And we'd love to see cflmkv come out :w00t:

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
I am DEFINATELY GOING! Preferably on a weekday though, is it cool if friends come and they dont have MKV, or they just ride with me? BTW I have no mods yet...so yah

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I am DEFINATELY GOING! Preferably on a weekday though, is it cool if friends come and they dont have MKV, or they just ride with me? BTW I have no mods yet...so yah

Your friends are welcome to come. Your bone stock GTI is welcome too; maybe you'll get some ideas :thumbup:

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
haha ya...thanx

Nikerey

Darkness
Actually, iBoost and I were discussing that and we're going to keep it TBA until we can get a consensus from everyone whether they'd prefer a weekday night or weekend night. What do you think?

And we'd love to see cflmkv come out :w00t:

Our first meet was a Sat afternoon then we decided on a week day night for our regular meet. We are more likely to attend on a weekend than during the week since its a bit of a drive for us. However please do not base your decision on us, as your local members are more important.

Id say please invite your friends as the more people that know about your club the better even if they dont have a GTI. You never know when that person will meet someone with a GTI and tell them about the club.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
well I can do weekend to then, Im in no matter what!! can wait to meet some of yall fellow dubbers.

Nikerey

Darkness
hmm Friday night isnt much better for us, especially since were going to have to get off work to dive down, and thats the day before the SFLDubs BBQ that we were planning on attending.