GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chips/shops

leo delarge

I stay high
Im in desperate need of a chip and was thinking of getting apr but its 600 without install for just 93 and I believe giac is 500??? So I'd rather go with that but let me know where u guys have gotten chipped...apr giac or revo.. Anything..prices would be good too, thanks (prefer places close to new rochelle, ny including if they're close in CT)

tuddy

4 8 15 16 23 42
Im in desperate need of a chip and was thinking of getting apr but its 600 without install for just 93 and I believe giac is 500??? So I'd rather go with that but let me know where u guys have gotten chipped...apr giac or revo.. Anything..prices would be good too, thanks (prefer places close to new rochelle, ny including if they're close in CT)

Get giac :thumbup:

Tyrol Sport in flushing queens does it. Mike is a great guy.

www.tyrolsport.com

leo delarge

I stay high
deff wanting to go with GIAC more than the others but it also depends on prices and prices of the places.. how much they charge you?

leo delarge

I stay high
just got word from tyrol... 625.. so far the best price ive gotten but still up there... anyone get theirs done for cheaper and where? that 575 sounds better to me...

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
i havent done any work with the guys out at tyrol but all of guys in my club use them...... i would pay the little more to have the piece of mind knowing that someone who stands by there work did the job.... good luck and let us know who you went with

leo delarge

I stay high
yeah so far thats the closest/cheapest place ive found... ive also heard of dynamic motorworks but i didnt know that they did flashes..ill have to look into it.. thanks

leo delarge

I stay high
i called up dynamic and they offered the best price for chipping, they only do REVO which was my 2nd choice but im happy to go with it plus their price is killer!

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
call up drew at dynamic they are reasonably priced and the quality of work and support after the fact was phenominal. they are located in westchester if i remember correctly. www.dynamicmotorworks.com

X2... its not westchester, warwick is actually in Rockland County... they are about 15 min from the Tappan Zee... They are awesome people up there, very friendly and very knowledgeable.
Heres the back of my car lol

leo delarge

I stay high
yeah uve told me abuot them for my springs... now its time for the chip.. they put that sticker on for free or what?

leo delarge

I stay high
its a clean stick... not a big fan of sticks but if theyre place nice im for them.. good stuff.. ill be going to them to get flashed as soon as my credit card arrives.. im getting 50 bucks off the first thing i use it on so hey 50 bucks off is better than nothing!

leo delarge

I stay high
Got It Done Today And All I Can Say Is Props To The People At Dynamic Motorworks And Revo.. Great Work!!!! And The Caps Is On Cause Thats How Excited I Am...