GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Buying Tires from US, save yourself $$$

Vento 3

Oettinger GLi
***This post is not about getting a online tire store shipping tires/wheels to your canadian address***

I found this post from E46 Toronto forum: http://www.e46toronto.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2400&highlight=tires

There is a place you can pay a small amount of fees (~$10US), and have your physical US address:

Your Name
3909 Witmer Rd
Niagara Falls NY 14305

all you need to do is the drive down and pick it up.

Sounds good to me, looks like i will be driving down in the summer :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Wowsa, that is some $$$ saved fer sure.

Froster

Passed Driver's Ed
I would also try some of the tire shops in Niagara Falls, NY or tires as well. I know a couple people who found that they would pay a little more for the tires, but get them installed for free, vs. mail ordering and paying for installation. I don't think this would work as well for larger, less common rim sizes, but its worth inquiring.

The question I have is: has anyone tried this elsewhere in the US? Specifically, info on Port Huron, MI would be appreciated. Here in London, its less than an hour to the border at Sarnia/Port Huron, so that would be the best option for me. I'm looking for a place there that will accept packages because I want to order some mods this spring from the states.