GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snow!

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I was driving when it started... now my wheel wells are filled with ice :eek: .

Some truck on Randolph road ( er ) was on my side of the road untill he went slid over the median, onto the otherside of the road and into a ditch. crazy :iono:

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
yea, it started at my house about an hour ago, but I am not really planning on going anywhere. I just hope it is clean tomorrow for work.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
45F tommorow. Should melt down a few before the freezing temps at night hits the water.. :eek: I hope idiots at my school do not think ice is the way to drift. ( <-- neighborhood parking + huge L shaped turn = idiots x2 )

Amelios

Ready to race!
Bah. I haven't got my winter wheels on yet (need to go meet the guy to pick them up). 215/55R16 with a 40mm offset ought to fit. Right?

We were on our way to Rockville, when we hit the beltway and went 4 miles or so and saw like 6 accidents we decided not to go there anymore. Now we're chillen at home, drinking some beer and watching to game.

Amelios, should be fine.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Great story guys.

So, at 3:20, I decided to meet my family in DC so we can go out for some Peking Duck in VA. On my way through 16th street, for about a mile, were all going about 10 mph stop and go every 6 or 7 seconds. Well, let me backtrack for a sec... When I got to the "area", I saw this yellow M3 45degrees to the right from where the lane is heading. I'm thinking...?!?! Once I get to her spot... I realized, i'm beginning to go sideways. So the whole time, everyone on the street is just swerving from left to right. Kinda interesting to see how my tires behave along with acceleration from the front wheels, since I've never experienced winter driving before.

Anyway, I saw atleast 10 accidents along that street....

On the way back from the restaurant... I decided to take a little detour from the rest of the group and went through a semi neighborhood street.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :redface: :redface: :biggrin: :biggrin: :w00t:

:drool: <-- We should all find a parking lot I think. Maybe.

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
I got to drive my tank in the snow last night, it was a blast. RWD FTW!

th4tk1d

slacker
Car(s)
2004 .:R32
out of curiosity, what tires are you all running for the winter?
i use to have dunlop m3's but i'm figuring to get by this year with pzero nero m+s'.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I'm a dumbass, stock Potenza summers!!

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Mine gets the special bath today..Mine's more along a UG color..haha
P.s. on a side note, somebody smashed my driver side mirror the night before the snow...tear*, gets fixed this week back to normal, but its sad to think of my baby being hurt.