GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI Stock 18" Summer Tires

keisuke_z

No way as way...
Hi guys,

I just picked up my brand new 2007 GTI today! The dealer threw in the 18" huffs, but since it's suicide to drive around on the stock ContiSportContacts that it comes with, I had to swap out to a set of all seasons. I've now got a set of brand new 225/40/18 SportContacts sitting in my living room that I wouldn't mind selling (don't have a particular need for summers)... is anyone interested? The tires themselves retail for $300 each, but I'd let the whole set of 4 go for $600. Please PM me if you're in the Vancouver area and are interested!

Thanks,
Zeph

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Why wouldn't you want summers in Vancouver? For the most part you can use summers almost all the time here. (with the exception of a few weeks out of the year). You don't do any kind of serious performance driving?

Congrats on the car BTW!

JJ

keisuke_z

No way as way...
Thanks! I'm totally loving the new car... The dash lights are so hypnotizing... hehe =) OOh, and I got the driver's side cubby too! I guess it's one of the changes to 2007?

I was in a major car crash back in December (black ice covered by road debris, lucky to be alive type of crash), and while I have autocrossed once or twice, it's pretty much on the "thing I *used* to do" list now... so no, I don't do any sort of serious performance driving anymore...

chris79

hey if you want to get rid of the wheels and tires let me know. There would be shipping involved but you can just drop it off at the UPS place and i'll pay for everything. If you could give me a shout at 479-409-5084 or email me your number.

chris