Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hhhmmm...well right now I just wanto try the trial out, so I dont know if its worth going all the way to wolfcars, but their repuation is so good, maybe I will.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
hhhmmm...well right now I just wanto try the trial out, so I dont know if its worth going all the way to wolfcars, but their repuation is so good, maybe I will.

if u get APR, i'd go 2 them, seeing that they work on higher end cars(BMW, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari)

gotboost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
I'm also having a hard time finding a good tuner shop. So where is wolfcars located?

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
where in miami r u boost??

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
I get all my stuff at euro auto tuning. they are awesome guys there. they have the most organized shop I have ever seen.

good prices and they can do just about anything on any dub. call and ask for alex or arthur and tell em rony sent you if you like. once you go there once you won't wanna go anywhere else.

I've been to german in the gables and he's a cool guy but kinda expensive imo.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
well APR is prolly the same price everywhere...and German is closer too me...how far is Euro Auto?

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
maybe when i get an exhaust ill talk to one of yall and u get help me out, Im still a noob to the mechanic stuff...

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
D&N performance its on sw 107th 188st awesome guys talk to luis does good work tell him john sent you. Thats if you decide to go...

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
euro auto tuning is in Miami Lakes around that area, they usually hang out on weds nights with dub cartel. bird road near mcdonalds we're there usually..

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
thanx for all the shops guys!