GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So long, farewell....

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Well its been partly good here guys, but now that my car is sold i don't have much reason to hang around. Learnt some things and hope i've been able to teach some people some things along the way as well, met some good people, met some not so nice people, and generally got jaded with the number of douchebags and keyboard warriors on here. It's been ok.

Keep on Dubbin.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
No car yet, motorbike first (Triumph Daytona) then gotta find a car.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Cheers for the detailing tips and advice.

Should just join the new forum.

Having a MK6 there's not much point hanging around here either.

Did you sell the BMW as well? Daytona sounds like fun, is that the 675? :).

Last edited:

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Well its been partly good here guys, but now that my car is sold i don't have much reason to hang around. Learnt some things and hope i've been able to teach some people some things along the way as well, met some good people, met some not so nice people, and generally got jaded with the number of douchebags and keyboard warriors on here. It's been ok.

Keep on Dubbin.

Lol, my sentiments exactly.

Meh.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Cheers for the detailing tips and advice.

Should just join the new forum.

Having a MK6 there's not much point hanging around here either.

Did you sell the BMW as well? Daytona sounds like fun, is that the 675? :).

Nah, you'd think a small auto diesel BMW with all the trimmings would be easy but there's zero interest in it which was why i switched and sold my beloved GTI. And yup, Daytona 675, hopefully the white special edition, waiting for a guy to get back to me today if he'll accept my offer!

saad

Go Kart Champion
Aww man, dont go! You should come to the other place, its a bit nicer :)

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Nah, you'd think a small auto diesel BMW with all the trimmings would be easy but there's zero interest in it which was why i switched and sold my beloved GTI. And yup, Daytona 675, hopefully the white special edition, waiting for a guy to get back to me today if he'll accept my offer!

Yeah it was nicely spec'd. My g/f liked it and if I had more cash it would have been perfect for her.

Just got to sell which one you'd lose less on, but would have been a hard choice.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Hmmm... well got sidetracked from the Triumph Daytona 675, missed two that i offered on and ended up with a CBR1000RR! Pick her up on Sat!

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
NOT A HONDA?....you poor fellow

Stay safe Doc

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
sorry to see you go Matt. been great knowing you over the years.

nice choice with the daytona. im so jelous!

stay safe mate