Parts4euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Hey guys,

I ordered some FK coils about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and still have not been contacted by them about a shipping date or any type of tracking number. I have the packing slip that was emailed to me but no date on when I might be expecting them. I called once and sent two emails and have yet to recieve any type of information. Has anyone had any problems with them getting things?

Thanks for the help
Will

KkSc

TS Auto Design
Car(s)
Audi B7 2.0T/ VW MkV
I bought a stubby antenna from them a while back, it took like a month and a half to delievery, their shipping is so slow and also their replies are slow as hell too..but i m sure you will get your coilover!!

luuluu

Ready to race!
yea I got my stuby antenna and clear markers last week...took about maybe 3 weeks to get?

It is a pain in the arse to get replies from them. They say to email them because they're busy but still take forever to reply to your email. Sometimes you have to email them more then twice in order to get your info.

but in the end, you'll get them.

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks for the replies guys. Just a little frustrating waiting once the warm weather starts rolling around I wana get out and get the car all ready for summer!

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
I emailed them 5 days ago about a few random parts... most of which they told me they weren't getting more stock of until June. But they did email me back within 24hrs...

Unlike tmtuning.com who I emailed at the same time, but haven't heard back from yet.

jacam

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 GTI
I ordered my stubby antenna from them as well. Took about 2 weeks to arrive. I made sure i kept track of how long it'll take cuz i wanted to know lol.
They just sent out my clear sidemarkers a few days ago, so im assuming it'll take 2 weeks to get here as well.
Im sure u'll get ur coilovers.. I guess u gotta be patient with them

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. The whole waiting part just sucks.....

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I just got a refund from them. I am not quite sure why?

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Looks like they refunded me because of backorder. Anyone know another place where I can order some FK's from?

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Wow. Im glad that I am getting a refund then. Now I just need to find another place to get my coils.....

Status
Not open for further replies.