GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Bugatti Veyron Video

SlyOne

SlyOne
Car(s)
VW GOLF R32 2008
Thank you for the video link, it was enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C+C

Ready to race!
Agreed, without doubt the most comprehensive insight into a very unique car. It makes all other supercars pale in comparison. Not just the performance figures, but the R+D involved, and the new barriers it smashed through

glad you enjoyed:thumbsup:

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Thank you. :thumbsup:

I've been meaning to post these up on AUSmotive for a few days now. Must do it tonight!

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
scary thing is VW made a loss on every one of those bugatti... the whole veyron was an engineering excercise for VW to flex its muscles and also offer an up yours to every one else!

a car like this... is unlikely to be repeated again in any time soon... its the only car that can sits alongside the Mclaren F1.... as one of the automotive engineering marvels of the modern era!

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
scary thing is VW made a loss on every one of those bugatti... the whole veyron was an engineering excercise for VW to flex its muscles and also offer an up yours to every one else!

a car like this... is unlikely to be repeated again in any time soon... its the only car that can sits alongside the Mclaren F1.... as one of the automotive engineering marvels of the modern era!

If you can do it why not!!

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
Does this car have 2 tachos?

I love it how the dash icons are the same as our golfs. Well, except for the diesel coil plug of course ;-)

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
The one on the left is a power meter, measured in hp... wank factor only, goes to 1001hp.