GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBC Performance NOT Performing!!!

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
DBC Performance Out Performing!!!

If you read down through this thread you will see how DBC out performed in customer service on a holiday weekend:thumbup:
Thanks to Berk for his attention and quick response to my questions he and all of DBC Performance has a customer for life.
Hats off to you all.
Jim

I placed an order from DBC on March 6th and pay for it with PayPal instant transfer. So they had my money that day.
I emailed them on the 16th for an update and they said it was caught up in customs.
So I waited.
Now I have tried to get any update on my order and no body is returning my phone calls or my emails.
Here we are 1 month later with no clue of where or what is going on with my order!!
Oh did I mention that the whole time this has been going on the items that I ordered are all IN STOCK on there web site.

Anyone else had any problems with DBC Performance

Last edited:

VeeeDubn

Boosted Bunny
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
sucks dude, i placed my first order with them and it came fast with no issues...but i ordered like filters and oil.

hope it all works out.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
Thanks,
All I'm looking for at this point is answers!

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
I have done a lot of business with DBC and NEVER had a problem. Customs? They are located in the US as you are, there shouldn't be any customs issues. I would try calling them monday or tuesday as today is Easter and they are probably closed. It is not like them to screw someone over. I am sure they will take care of you.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Berk has had the best customer service I've ever experienced. I'll notify him of this thread and he'll get you squared away.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
Berk has had the best customer service I've ever experienced. I'll notify him of this thread and he'll get you squared away.

Thanks for the support.
It was Berk who emailed me back.
I have no doubt that they will fulfill this order , It's just been a long time with no communication as to the order status.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Berk has offered members of this forum stellar customer service, so I find this a bit strange. Of course everyone makes mistakes but I'm sure Berk will get you squared away ASAP.

I'm guessing the customs thing is you ordered something that will be drop shipped (coming str8 from manufacturer)... for example if you order Konis, this happens all the time since they come from Europe. This is a very common practice and the "in stock" refers to the fact that if you place an order, the manufacturer has them in stock and you don't need to wait for them to manufacture your order.

wow why did I just type all this. Happy Easter everyone. I'm going to eat tons of good stuff.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Never had any problems with DBC Performance but this is a really busy time of year because everyone got their tax money and stuff so they are busy. I have bought a ton of stuff through them and every time they are very good.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
First of all, sorry about the incident. It is usually not our behavior not responding to phone calls or emails.

We only charge customers when their items are ready to ship. However, paypal customers, we do not have control over that.

Here is the deal, since you are not getting any responses to your emails, why don't you tell us what your order number is. We can help.

There is a few European OEM items we have been getting from Europe are in US customs right now. Some of them are not even on the online catalogue yet. I suspect this order is one of them.

Never the less, if not satisfied, we would be more than happy to return your paypal payment immediately.

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
Unfortunately when you run a business it is impossible to have 100% customer satisfaction, it is the very small percentage of unhappy customers that do the most complaining.
Sometimes it seems these forums are full of people that are looking for a way to bitch, moan and complain. I am sure that DBC is not intending to defraud the OP and hope that is all works out....

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
First of all, sorry about the incident. It is usually not our behavior not responding to phone calls or emails.

We only charge customers when their items are ready to ship. However, paypal customers, we do not have control over that.

Here is the deal, since you are not getting any responses to your emails, why don't you tell us what your order number is. We can help.

There is a few European OEM items we have been getting from Europe are in US customs right now. Some of them are not even on the online catalogue yet. I suspect this order is one of them.

Never the less, if not satisfied, we would be more than happy to return your paypal payment immediately.

PM sent.
Thanks for your time and help with my order.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
Thanks to Berk at DBC quick reply in this matter all of my questions have been answered:happyanim:
My business will stay with DBC Performance and I will highly recommend them to everyone.
Thanks for going above and way beyond the normal bounds of customer service.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Im always 110% satisfied with DBC. Ive bought a TON of stuff from them as of late, whether it be OEM replacement parts, maintenance stuff (ordered Wed, shipped thursday and scheduled to arrive today) and performance parts (got a GREAT deal on a APR pump from Berk, etc). They are 100% stand up guys and a great company. They are the 1st place I go to check if there are any items I need to order. Again, big ups to DBC and all their staff, especially Berk. He works his ass off for the company.