GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunther Volkswagen

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
its located in fort lauderdale. has anyone been to there. i need my oil changed and i want to make sure the dealer i go to is decent

candymkv

Ready to race!
gunther is the shyt i dunno about the tech deparment but the dealership is great very good with customer service...maybe just cause i know everyone there but they are excellent with customers

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
I bought my GTI at Gunther. The only time I dealt with service was in regards to my Monster Mats a couple of days after I bought the car. Apparently the port gave me Monster Mats for an MKIV, which of course didn't fit. The parts manager scratched his head at this and went to see if they had the right mats for my car, which luckily I got the last set. Wasn't a hassle or anything in that experience at least.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
wow did you guys go to the same place as I did? the only thing ive had with them is problems. i wouldnt recommend them at all, if you can stray from the ft lauderdale gunther, go elsewhere. the only person there who is helpful in anyway is one of the techs chuck find him and he will help you out.

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
wow did you guys go to the same place as I did? the only thing ive had with them is problems. i wouldnt recommend them at all, if you can stray from the ft lauderdale gunther, go elsewhere. the only person there who is helpful in anyway is one of the techs chuck find him and he will help you out.

where do you go for oil changes and stuff??

and how are Vista Motor Company (volkswagen in pompano), and Esserman Volkswagen

eddiec312

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought mine from Esserman Volk, the one in the International Mall one though. They have been great as far as tech department goes.

I had my oil change last week and the manager even gave me two liters of Mobil 1 because he said since they burn oil pretty quick, to fill it up every 3k miles or so. They even installed Launch Control with no questions asked. One time also when I heard some noise coming from my suspension I took it in and they examined it, had the techs ride it to check it out and didn't charge me a penny.

Last edited:

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
wow, im going to esserman then, if i have the slightest problem with my car the techs dont care and just make up some b.s excuse. lazyness i swear

gatorfast

man amongst boys
where do you go for oil changes and stuff??

and how are Vista Motor Company (volkswagen in pompano), and Esserman Volkswagen

i bought my car at vista and they were excellent...never had my car serviced there though

I have had both of my oil changes done at Gunther of coconut creek, they are great...don't go to the gunther in ft lauderdale, i have heard nothing but bad things about that dealership

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
how far is coconut creek from lauderdale

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
how far is coconut creek from lauderdale

itz 4300 N. St. Rd 7.....i think it'z like 20 miles north of gunther ft lauderdale on the same road of course. gotta go through plantation, lauderhill, tamarac, coral springs, and margate, then ur in coco creek.

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
damn, that sounds pretty damn far from where i am

gatorfast

man amongst boys
its prob not that far from you...take 95 and get off at sample and go west, then right (north) on 441 and its less than a mile up on your right