GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New (driving) shoes

saad

Go Kart Champion
Finally arrived today.

Thanks to Dijon at the RacingRoom.com.au

They are fun to wear and drive in. And heel toeing is easier due to the bit on the side.

Last edited:

saad

Go Kart Champion
Well yes, im not gonna heel toe with left am I? Have i missed something?

saad

Go Kart Champion
why?

manol

Professional Jerk
Car(s)
GTI 2.0 TFSI
Driving shoes.

Are you soon going to accompany them with some gloves to enhance your spiritual connection with the steering wheel?

saad

Go Kart Champion
Guys comes on.

Agree on volleys being awesome, I have the ones without laces, and my puma drift cats are sweet too.

I bought them to satisfy the 9 year old boy in me who wants to be a racing driver. And as I plan to to eventually compete in driving events that would require fireproof shoes etc, I though "fuck it" and bought them.

There is no justification other than that, and don't any of you pretend you have never bought stuff to satisfy the child in you.

Oh yeah I bought gloves too, but thats cos they were cheap, and I might need them someday. And to pretend Im a race car driver.

saad

Go Kart Champion
They are ;)

9 year old boy remember

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Haha good for you saad.

Speaking of playing race driver, I was at barbagallo raceway tonight in the 200sx, and had my arse handed to me by 32 of the 33 cars in attendance.
Gotta start somewhere... Also gotta get my confidence in the rwd.
I was a good 5 secs off my lap times in the golf...

The car was amazing, I'm proud to say I'm the weak link. Had my pumas on and everything. Some of the gear + no idea = me tonight.

Sorry for the ramble in your thread, saad. It seemed related when I started writing :)