GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reflex Tuning

gtiscrub91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Has any one ever used this shop in Manchester NH? Does anyone know their upgrade charge for a REVO tune from 2-3?

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
donno abt Reflex Tuning but if you're driving up from CT why go all the way to NH? Autobahn Performance is a Revo dealer.

03vrgli

I want a BNR32
Car(s)
08 Jti
Not sure how far you are from Vernon, CT. but NAMotorsports does Revo Tuning

bayside blue

wild child
Car(s)
08 gti
i got my car done at reflex.. great guys over there. i usually hang out with them in the summer i dont know how much prices are. i got my stg 1 flash for $400

gtiscrub91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yea, well I go to Colby-Sawyer college up in NH. But I usually use NA MOTORSPORTS but i dont feel like driving all the way back down to CT to get the tune done...

gtiscrub91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
nhah whos ur sister?

gtiscrub91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
damnnnnnn

apollosfury

designeddwk
late to the table on this one, but the reflex people are great. when i upgraded from stage 1 to 2, the charge was $75...$50 Revo, $25 Reflex. seemed reasonable to me.

just noticed on their facebook page that they no longer offer any ecu upgrades. this sucks. Hope Revo finds another dealer in NH

Last edited:

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I want to get some work done and reflex is very close by. Anyone ever have them install a suspension on a MK5? How was the work, wait, overall experience? Anyone know if they are still a H&R dealer, their website seems to of changed and they look like a repair shop now rather than a tuner shop.