GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Townsville GTG Sunday 21st of Feb.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
A shout out to any Townsville Golfers who might be reading.

Myself and JLT (over at VW Watercooled) are trying to get a GTG up and running for this Sunday the 21st of Feb.

we have 2 suggested start places, and a rough idea for a drive.

Option 1.

Meet at the C bar @ Riverpark Way around 10am for meet 'n' greet, Coffee and phote's. Then hit the road for Gold City (Charters Towers) the home of Australia's first Stock Exchange, for a lunch and chat.

Option 2 .

Same as option 1 but we meet at Bambini's at Fairfield waters.

Jay (JLT) informs me the Coffee at Bambini's is A1, so this is my preference.

If a drive to Charters is too far for everyone... we could just take a leisurely drive up Mt.Stuart to the look out for more photo's and a sit around chat.

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Righto...

We got a posse of 6 cars for our first GTG in Townsville, unfortunately we have quite a few peeps out of town this weekend.

So for those who might find themselves with a cancelled out of town trip or a Sunday free this Sunday.

Meet us at Bambino's Fairfield Waters at 10am Sunday Morning. (PM if you do not know where that is)

Coffee / Tea

Photo Op.

Chat.

Hit the road for Charters Towers at 11ish. (follow me if you don't know where that is)

Take in some lunch

Have a bit of a chat

Take some more Photo's

Hit the road back home at about 15ish. ( if you don't remember where that is...I can't help)

I'll be collecting contact details as well this weekend, so that we can really get this thang going.

If your a late starter (just reading this now) please PM so that we can ensure your included in the numbers.