GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sydney's Northern Beaches

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
anyone here from the Sydney's Northern Beaches????.......i am just curious coz i now c a few :smile: :respekt: i normaly cruiz towards manly and palm beach when i am bored

Attachments

• P1020395.JPG
    P1020395.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 765
  • P1020397.JPG
    P1020397.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 732
  • P1020407.JPG
    P1020407.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 301
  • P1020419.JPG
    P1020419.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 732

dodgey

Not a VW owner
I go through the Northern Beaches every so often, (less these days though)

I'll wave if I see ya :D

Probably because he couldn't get GTI-87N on Euro plates ;)

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hey Kirium and dodgey yeh i couldnt get GTI-87N on those plates coz of the stupid n you have to have at the start of the plate anywayz these ones are free the dealer is paying for the sooo yeh and i am also gona change the style soon its gona b gold on black $160 but looks vry niceeeee soooo yeh holla ppl if ya c me...............from now on every GTI i c parked i will tell him to join www.golfmkv.com :thumbup:

shauno

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MkV GTI
I'm at Cremorne, but used to live at Harbord... looks like the photos are in the carpark above Freshwater beach :)

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
I'm at Cremorne, but used to live at Harbord... looks like the photos are in the carpark above Freshwater beach :)

yeh the photos are taken there......it was just a good day and a nice location 2 take them :thumbsup:

anaidu

nice pics dude - I am myself am tossing up on ordering Euro Plates. Never thought about it before by now that I have seen some cars with the Plates - i want one..

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Euro plates definitely completes the look of the car, the plates are usually the first thing people notice.
And the first thing the boyz in blue see :frown: - Although a Red GTI is pretty hard to miss!! :biggrin:

Do you have a plate mount - or drilled directly into the front bumper ?

- M -

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i think i have the plate mount maybe pic 3 shows it i myself dont know what it looks like hahahaha

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The regular ones look better IMHO. Like they're designed for the car... (Duh).

Black ones look gimmicky.

captainslow

Mr Oversteer
My plates were drilled in :( plate holder probably is better although I'm worried that people can pinch them easier ??

I don't think euro plates attracts boyz in blur more, maybe looks more snobberish than anything.