GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dragged a Alfa GT 3.0L

dandyandy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
This morning on the way to work...had a f*ckwit speed up onto me as i changed lanes...he beeped me and nearly made me run into a guy on a bike.

so i pulled up next to him at the traffic light, and asked him what the f*ck was his problem...he gave me the bird...next thing i know, we are in a drag race...being on chapel st its a one lane road...but here is what happened

lights go green, I pull in front of him by half a car till we get to around 100km...im still pulling away, but had to slow down as i did not have enough room to move into his lane as i was on the left lane and there were cars parked on my side

im impressed...had no wheel spin and did not use launch control either

SlyOne

SlyOne
Car(s)
VW GOLF R32 2008
Yeah it is impressive in how the GTi responds.
Watch out for polices and the public .. not worth getting done by any of them for a drag race :w00t:

Hong Chau

Banned
serves him right.

yeh, bloody hoon laws, if you get caught drag racing the pigs take your car for some period.

the law sucks down here.
p.s NICE KILL!!!

dandyandy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
yeah, melbourne has the strictist policing laws ...having moved from sydney to melbourne recently...not used to not seeing the 3 signs before speed camera as sydney has...melbourne cops and the way they monitor speed is very very very very dodgey to the point i think its unethical...but i guess the cops arent very creative in finding ways to generate income

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
One lane Chapel St @ 100kph !!! Not worth it, even for a kill.

Someone steps out on the road between cars and you hit them it's not an accident any more, it's possibly dangerous driving AND manslaughter. :eek:

- M -

dandyandy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
it was toorak rd sorry...where its normally two lanes, but at intersection of toorak and chapel is where people park there cars when they shouldnt be...no excuse for my behaviour...but the bastard nearly rammed me into a bike rider.

SlyOne

SlyOne
Car(s)
VW GOLF R32 2008
it was toorak rd sorry...where its normally two lanes, but at intersection of toorak and chapel is where people park there cars when they shouldnt be...no excuse for my behaviour...but the bastard nearly rammed me into a bike rider.

Yeah there a bastards out there who have something to prove. You must of burned him , he must of being trying hard to get u, but mate (i have been there often) its not worth getting involved in with d@#kheads on the road.

dandyandy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
that was definitely a once off...as my sign off states...my fast is a pussy