GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW: GHL Catback Exhaust for the MKV Rabbit from NAMotorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

Introducing the GHL Catback Exhaust for the MKV Rabbit

We know you Rabbit owners have been waiting for an exhaust for a long time now, and we are happy to bring you the new GHL catback exhaust.

In typical GHL fashion, these systems feature complete stainless steel piping (2.25 inches in diameter), include a resonator, a straight through muffler, and dual 3 inch tips.

Prototype Image Shown

GHL 2.25 Inch Catback Exhaust for MKV Rabbit - $649.99 SHIPPED!

Sound Clips (courtesy of travis3265):

-- Startup with a few light revs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68VEYelBuqw

-- 1min 10sec of "sprited driving":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgS0OZL_V_4

-- 24sec of "spirited driving":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nojEGYoS4o

Shipping: The price above includes ground shipping within the continental U.S. For an expedited shipping quote, or for a shipping quote outside of this region please contact us.

Tax: A 6% sales tax will be applied to all orders within the state of Connecticut.

How To Order: Orders can be placed directly through our website using the link above. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Paypal and Money Orders through our secure checkout. You can also order over the phone.

Questions: If you have questions about anything at all please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reply to this thread, send us an IM, or contact via one of the methods listed below.

Email: sales@namotorsports.net
AIM: NAMtrsprts
Yahoo Messsenger: NAMtrsprts
MSN Messenger: sales@namotorsports.net
Phone: 877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
-M-TH: 10AM-7PM EST
-FRI: 10AM-5PM EST
-Sat: 10AM-3PM EST

Last edited:

Anterrabae

Banned
in on this in a matter of days :D

edit: you might as well throw in (read: ill pay) for an NAmotorsports sticker for my faring, ill probably deal with you folks a lot

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
in on this in a matter of days :D

edit: you might as well throw in (read: ill pay) for an NAmotorsports sticker for my faring, ill probably deal with you folks a lot

Sounds good... we can throw in some decals for you too, just let us know what color you want. :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Original post has been updated with pricing and sound clips. Check out the video clips (courtesy of travis3265 on Vortex). This system sounds great!! :thumbup:

CV_Soccer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Is there any way to get that to work on a GTI because I want that sound! Holy Shit!

GHL makes a variety of turbo-backs and cat-backs for the GTI 2.0T that will produce a very similar sound. I would recommend checking out our website for more information on those. www.namotorsports.net

GHL has 3 inch cat-back systems for the GTI in dual tip, quad tip, and R32 style, and 3 inch turbo-back systems in those three varieties as well. :thumbup:

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
Car(s)
White 05 Touareg
That sounds is bad....now I gotta start savin my pennies so I can buy one...ah the life of a broke college student with too many things to do to her car...

Status
Not open for further replies.