GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Open Fog Grills

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Just came back from Bermuda !! :biggrin:

Anyway... I drove up to Kings Volkswagen in Gaithersburg for a looksy on some open fog grills. They had 1 left and it was only the left side.. haha. The guy sold it to me for $13.. but later found it the price actually was $22. lol... Anywho, I told him to place multiple orders for some fog grills just incase you guys want some. In total, I purchased them for $45 >_>.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Well, I have a digi cam... but I dont have the uplink to the computer lol. dang

It's kinda funny looking running around with one open grill on one side and a closed one on the other. :rolleyes:

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
:thumbup: ooo i want!!

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
yea jut saw, and im gonna buy:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
pretty easy to install? i saw in one post you just have to take out like two screws or something...:iono:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Well, the eyelids... just 3m double sided tape or adhesive ( i used adhesive... damn that was a b... lol ) is needed. Easy, 5min install or less if you have tape. Adhesive.. well, let's just say you gotta keep going back to it -_-

The open fogs... basically, there is one screw in each of the housings. Once the screw is out, just pull the grill out and there it goes! Simple easy install, which takes 5 minutes or less :biggrin: .

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Well, the eyelids... just 3m double sided tape or adhesive ( i used adhesive... damn that was a b... lol ) is needed. Easy, 5min install or less if you have tape. Adhesive.. well, let's just say you gotta keep going back to it -_-

The open fogs... basically, there is one screw in each of the housings. Once the screw is out, just pull the grill out and there it goes! Simple easy install, which takes 5 minutes or less :biggrin: .

wow havent been on in a good while:iono: but cool i'll def get on it. i bought my opens last friday and should be coming in on wed! and im getting GIAC'ed this weekend! my dad is bringing it in for me cuz im leaving for Chicago on Fri. and wont be back til Sunday! talk about the best thing to come back to, a faster FAST! woooooo!:w00t: :burnrubber:

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
just put mine on today and they look awesome!