GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Anyone in orlando area driving a Mark V?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
:moon:

hi

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
whats up man, so you own a GTI and a REX huh? what year is the GTI?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
MKV-DSG said:
whats up man, so you own a GTI and a REX huh? what year is the GTI?

06 Candy White :thumbsup:

Where in Orlando do you live?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i live by valencia's east campus you?

MKDre

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I'm from the kissimmee area. I don't have a mkV yet, but looking into it. I'm hoping by mid May, I'll have made my purchase. What dealers did you guys work with and were you able to get a decent deal on your GTIs? So far I've recieved an online out-the-door quote for a manual pkg 0 from Classic on obt for around $24,400 +/- (seems a little high to me). I'm still waiting on a couple of other emails from Royal out on lee rd. and another dealer out in Melbourne.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
MKDre said:
Hey, I'm from the kissimmee area. I don't have a mkV yet, but looking into it. I'm hoping by mid May, I'll have made my purchase. What dealers did you guys work with and were you able to get a decent deal on your GTIs? So far I've recieved an online out-the-door quote for a manual pkg 0 from Classic on obt for around $24,400 +/- (seems a little high to me). I'm still waiting on a couple of other emails from Royal out on lee rd. and another dealer out in Melbourne.

I got mine from Royal, package 2 I think, for 25,688 OTD

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i got mine from Royal as well, package 2 dsg, ordered for 25,564 so i think that classic is trying to put it to you. lol, but i'd go in person, they are more inclined to deal when you show up.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
I saw a chick driving a United Gray 06 GTI today on Pershing turning onto 436

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i have yet to see any in orlando! i'm starting to think i have the only one on this side of town because of it to. lol. when ever we get about 5 of us or so we should meet up?

MKDre

Passed Driver's Ed
That'd be cool to have an Orlando mkV meet.
Last Friday I saw a white mkV on I-4 going west around 4:30-ish... maybe it was Trevor? If you guys ever see a guy in a busted purple-grey s14 240sx gawking at your car, say hi- it'll probably be me. I also saw a red one on the 417 earlier that morning.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Classic's initial quote will drop once I show up, ready to deal. I got a call from Royal yesterday, saying they're gonna "beat the pants off Classic" so I'm looking forward to hearing from them. I'll keep you guys posted.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Hey there, y'all.

I live out in Lake Mary, near Orlando. I'd love to hang out with you guys, I drive a Black Magic GTI. Just picked it up this weekend, actually. From Central Florida Eurocars. Great service, they have, drove the car to me all the way from Lakeland!

Anyway, I'll be around. If there's a meeting, I'm definitely up for getting involved!

- Jibbly

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
MKDre said:
That'd be cool to have an Orlando mkV meet.
Last Friday I saw a white mkV on I-4 going west around 4:30-ish... maybe it was Trevor? If you guys ever see a guy in a busted purple-grey s14 240sx gawking at your car, say hi- it'll probably be me. I also saw a red one on the 417 earlier that morning.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Classic's initial quote will drop once I show up, ready to deal. I got a call from Royal yesterday, saying they're gonna "beat the pants off Classic" so I'm looking forward to hearing from them. I'll keep you guys posted.

Yeah, it was probably me.

I would wait and sell your car after 3f3f comes out and profit $$$