GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet Racing

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
Long story shot, I ordered the EJ OEM FMIC kit through 20squared and when it came it the passenger side pipe was damaged during shipping. I was really impressed with the quality of the kit and was very happy with the purchase besides the damaged pipe. I called 20squared and sent them pictures of the pipes damage and they said they would contact EJ and get back to me the next day. One week later after hearing nothing I called them up again and had to explain it all over again, then I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to go through claims with FedEx and to send the pictures over again. Then another week went by with no word at all from 20squared so I sent Joel@Eurojet an email and told him the problem with the pictures and he told me he would take care of it and sent the new pipe out THE NEXT DAY. Big props to Joel@EJ, he made my life a lot easier after 20squared wasted 2 weeks ( and probably would have been a lot more ).

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Awesome. Ive been hearing stories as of late of 20squared kind of dropping the ball. But I dont know, I havent ordered from them, nor will I anytime in the future that I can think of.

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Good to hear Joey. I also couldn't agree more...Joel has always been readily available when I needed to get in touch with him and is always willing to help out. FedEx did the same thing to my discharge pipe (even though the box was packed tight with material; there was actually a hole through the box)...Joel had a replacement shipped within 24 hours.

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
i ordered a ej exhaust from 20squard on black friday it took 3 weeks to get to me.

Yeah there's quite a delay from your order placed to shipping date with 20squared, I guess they wait a bit a do one big order or something.

I ordered a throttle body pipe directly from EJ last week and it literally shipped 3 hours after I paid, should be here on Monday.

20squared

Eurojet@20squared
Hi Joey,

I'm sorry that you had a few problems during shipment. We certainly do everything that we can to get situations handled immediately, however, we can only do so much until we receive word back from our vendor if it was their Fed Ex account that it was shipped with. In an instance with your issue, we contacted Eurojet immediately. If we don't receive any word back or don't get a return call, we can only continue to inquire and pass along the same information to our customers keeping them informed every step of the way.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience, but it sounds like you got all sorted out which is a good thing!!

As for ordering, etc. - if we don't have the product in stock at our Phila, PA warehouse, the order is marked for drop shipment and the necessary information is sent over to Eurojet for fulfillment of the drop shipment. From there, all the information (PO, etc.) is in their hands we can only wait for tracking information to be sent our way and do our best to inquire about updates, etc.

We hate to have unhappy customers and do our best to expedite everything as quickly as possible. For drop shipments, we have all the information sent to our vendors within 24 hours max. (often times within minutes) to ensure prompt processing and delivery of your order. Unfortunately lead times from vendors are out of our control, but like I said, we do our very best to keep receiving updates.

Thanks!