GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Coilovers

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 Golf
I am looking for about a 3" inch drop. I dont want a bouncy ride! Want a nice and firm ride, dont want the underdamped feel. PM me a price. All need to be well bellow 700:biggrin:

nicksrabbit

Ready to race!
coils for cheep...

since you are in fl...i am in jupiter if possbile come c what i have.. vmaxx...c pic in my profile and c if you like it...we can make a deal...i am about 3 inch's down...and it rides well...

nick

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 Golf
I searched vmaxx. Seems to be good for a slammed ride but i dont want to make the car kiss the ground and from reading reviews its just a tad bit firmer than stock. I want a really responsive and firm ride...mainly though i am a bit hesitant to mess with cheap suspension since i've been through a lot of setups on my previous car. I just want to tuck tire a bit with quality coilovers. Vmaxx may not last as long as h&r or tein...i could be wrong. I looked at the pics in your profile...is that the lowest they go?
I was looking at your h&r setup but i feel like theres a bit too many miles on it.....im just being too picky?...

Epwerkz

Ready to race!
im selling my K sport coilover...used only 5000km
product located in vancouver....

nicksrabbit

Ready to race!
the ride is perfect..yes it is a bit stiff but not bad at alll...they are all the way down...the h&r were just springs..i stll have them...if you want? the ride quality is perfect with H&r as always...let me know...

nick

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S