GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Service

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
What is a good dealership to go to for service in SoCal, preferably in LA/Orange County? Like, techs who know their stuff and don't eff crap up. :iono:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
well im going to capo vw tomorrow for alignment so i'll let you know whether they are cool and stuff and espically with modded cars. im gonna ask them if they can make sure all bolts and stuff on my suspension are correctly tighten so i'll see if they give me problems since my car is lowered now. isnt capistrano vw like 1 of the biggest vw dealers in socal too?

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
yeah, i think so. come on guys! i know most of you guys have had your frickin' cars serviced. help me out with some input/suggestions :mad:?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
well i had my alignment done. they are freaking busy! i even had to rent a car for the day (gti) :) it was fun! but took them 6hrs before they got my alignment done they said they are always packed. i talked to a younger guy that seemed pretty cool he asked if i had any mods and i just said springs, hes like ok i told him about some noises i was hearing and he said he would make sure all the bolts were tight. of course he said if something suspension related broke it would be extremely difficult for me to get it warrantied. im getting my 5k mile oil service their probably too when i get back from my vacation next week so we'll see.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Good stuff David, tell me how the oil change goes and how much it will cost. :thumbsup:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
i will be calling tomorrow to schedule an appointment and ask how much the price is, i'll let you know.

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
yea i would wanna know too if there are any good dealers in so cal

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
any updates David?

sorry was on vacation, my appointment is this friday on the 12th? the oil service is 69 bucks :redface: ... ive heard people paying more so i guess it aint that bad?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
cool :thumbup: