GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S.FL - Moroso Makeover

Plexxxy

Passed Driver's Ed
For you south florida guys, anyone else catch this? http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061220/FREE/61220009/1001/THISWEEKSISSUE

Moroso Motorsports Park, a rather rustic drag strip and road course near West Palm Beach, Florida, that has been owned by the racing Moroso family for 25 years, announced that the facility will undergo a multi-million-dollar makeover beginning next year. It will emerge as “Velocita,” described as a “lifestyle club of speed and style” that will include a fitness spa, theme restaurants, a boutique inn, specialty retail, exotic automotive dealership complexes, a collector museum, custom garages and a conferencing center. Memberships will be available.

I understand what they mean by 'rustic' hah, but I sure hope they don't intend to ditch the track stuff for this other nonsense :frown:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
The track will still b there.....it actually sounds pretty cool 2 me...i've never been 2 Moroso anyway. i wanna go there....they're also opening a track in miami at an old air strip.

really where can we get info on that.... I'll love to have a track a bit closer...

::JP

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i heard it'z like US27 and Countyline Rd, something like that...but i'm not sure....i wanted 2 try and open 1