GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Evoms intake install...

Beserkr

Ready to race!
Hey guys, does any one in the miami area have a EVOMS intake? The UPS guys just dropped mine off and i'm anxious to get it installed:biggrin: ! So does anyone know of a good shop i could take it too or maybe a link with a DIY?
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Beserkr

Ready to race!
Well, I got my intake installed today! I knew i should have read the forums before I went to the shop :frown: . Thanks for the offer the gtirevo33, i really appreciate it :thumbsup: ! I drove around for a little while after i got it installed. You could definately feel a more throttle response and the car sounds amazing.I've always enjoyed turbo cars, since back in the day when my friend began to build his BPU supras. Now for a small issue i'm having. After driving it for a while I began to feel light tapping on my break pedal. Any one with an EVOMs intake experience this or have heard of some thing like this??? Well all in all I'm extatic with my intake but this tapping feeling i get on my foot when i touch the break pedal is begining to bug me. Oh and thanks for the Link GTI Trojan:thumbsup: !

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
vibartions mostly probably cause my intake from neuspeed is not bolted down and when the car is turned on the engine turns over lifting the intake and making that vibration. just check if everything is bolted down tight