GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sth East QLD'ers..... GTG next week...?

Byza

Haters unite!!!
Brisbane GTG - 10th Dec

EDITED

Tomorrow night (10th) meet at 6pm at 100 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane. This is very central for everyone and was a great place to meet last time.

This is on the corner of Cordelia/Melbourne/Merivale... basically right next to Convention Centre. There is parking att he back of the building or underground parking which is free with validation after eating.

Plan is to have a Pizza at Oliver & Co and beer if you wish (pizzas are cheap $10) and talk crap etc... if people are keen to go for a drive then we can arrange while we eat but could easily do Harry's Diner or just park at under the wheel again and talk crap...

Please confirm if you would like to attend..

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
I'm down, But will need to shotgun with you Byza.

Know any cheap eats around westend/sth bank where there is parking? date sounds good to me, thursdays work.

thefullarchie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, BM, 3Dr, MT
Mate next weekend is pretty hectic for the uni students among us... graduation and all. Im in if its the following week though. Think we're all overdue for a QLD GTG!

thefullarchie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, BM, 3Dr, MT
haha, yeah that was me. I have my grad dinner thurs and then graduation friday. Weekend is pretty much out too :(
Although maybe sunday arvo I could do something?

isaw

Banned
Sunday afternoon is the VWWC xmas bash at indro, from around 4pm. I say the MKV crew can get together thursdat next week? Would be the 10th.

Nardi330

Euro > JDM
Car(s)
08 Golf GTI 5dr DSG
i can do anyday next week till Wed. it will be hard for me to come out from Thursday as my missus and kids are back from overseas......

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
im in!
but thursday nights can be a bit scary being it's hot night for cops to pick on cruisers.. i find better relaxed nights for cruising are the better one's such as a tuesday or wednesday, but either way im happy:thumbsup:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Good idea Byza, been a while since the last catch up.

Thursday night would be ok with me (basically got stuff on Sat night & Sun).