GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost Gauge in display unit

dandyandy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
this thought just popped into my head...has anyone thought of somehow tuning the onboard computer to show the boost/psi level of the turbo in the display unit

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
There was a thread on vortex about this. I believe some aftermarket company made some sort of interface box to the MFD that made it show boost. Pics they were showing were of the MKI TT MFD.

JJ

mr_grey

Passed Driver's Ed

vernsan

Ready to race!
I've seen that guage pod before, it may look nice but I think it's too much of a pain to look down to see it.

Just saw on that site you gave mr_grey that picture of the mkv and wow something about it made it just look bad ass!

mr_grey

Passed Driver's Ed
I've seen that guage pod before, it may look nice but I think it's too much of a pain to look down to see it.

Just saw on that site you gave mr_grey that picture of the mkv and wow something about it made it just look bad ass!
There is a lot of subtle body styling going on that isn't very obvious but somehow you notice it on a subconcious level. That's what I love about Euro styling. You can see the difference between Japanese styling with over the top wings etc and with the Euro styling with kits that are an extention of the cars styling.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
what is a good shop to buy boost gauges for our cars......i want one bad but i just cant pay $500+ for just a QSIR pod

Jamie GTI

First VW and loving it
Car(s)
07 VW GTI

I could imagine someone driving into a tree while they are too busy seeing what boost their producing. It does look good though.