GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroJet apparently likes to troll threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I made a post on the 'tex about looking for a DIY on the Defi boost gauge. Joel from EuroJet apparently thinks it's cool after I made a statement about EJ's inefficiency on their recent gauge kit, to go ahead and troll my thread like some 14 year old from 4chan.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=4659033

Is this really how EJ wants to be represented?

Can you not be mature about this situation? Maybe send me a PM if you're having a personal issue, or even use a different screen name at that? Why bring down the name of the company you work for, just because some plain old guy on the internet had an opinion?

Good business? I think not. :thumbdown:

Suffice to say, I shall not be buying from them ever again.

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
EJ sucks nuts. they used to be on this forum until everybody called them out for different reasons, then they got other vendors to clean they're shit.

GG

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Damn I'm not sure if I want to buy the headers + exhaust from them after reading that thread.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I'm sure such parts would be less than satisfactory, and god forbid you have any issues with them. You'd probably be SOL, since this is how they treat current and potential customers, apparently.

plac

GTI Master
i dont know them too well, but joels name comes up in dis-satisifed sentences all the time.. seems like a real dick.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
I never had any issues with EJ. They do great work and honestly their response times to emails are very reasonable. For example, awhile back, I emailed Joel about tapping some extra ports into a EJ throttle body pipe that I bought SECOND HAND, within hours he emailed some thoughts and ideas. Throughout the day we exchanged e-mails and by the end of the day EJ was willing to make any bung size I needed and didn't ask for a dime in return. He also gave me his experience on port position for what I was trying accomplish.

I honestly think its consumer's attitude is one biggest contributing factors that ruin the experience, I have had issues in past with vendors (software and hardware alike) and always have work with them patiently to solve the issue at hand

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I never had any issues with EJ. They do great work and honestly their response times to emails are very reasonable. For example, awhile back, I emailed Joel about tapping some extra ports into a EJ throttle body pipe that I bought SECOND HAND, within hours he emailed some thoughts and ideas. Throughout the day we exchanged e-mails and by the end of the day EJ was willing to make any bung size I needed and didn't ask for a dime in return. He also gave me his experience on port position for what I was trying accomplish.

I honestly think its consumer's attitude is one biggest contributing factors that ruin the experience, I have had issues in past with vendors (software and hardware alike) and always have work with them patiently to solve the issue at hand

There will always be exceptions. In your case you had a great experience. My only impressions with EJ directly are merely on these forums in which a rep displayed a rather rude contribution to threads I had interest in.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
There will always be exceptions. In your case you had a great experience. My only impressions with EJ directly are merely on these forums in which a rep displayed a rather rude contribution to threads I had interest in.

I don't know the whole story, but I am guessing this has started farther back than boost gauges and DIY's, but why create threads like this, IF EJ is that incredibly horrible they will eventually do their selves in.

Threads like this just hurt the community as whole, Not only do you make the MKV group look like a bunch of interweb thugs, these antics also scare other potential vendors to bring in great products because they really don't want to deal with hassle of targeted consumer.

Its just pointless.....

Last edited:

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I didn't display this out of rage because I got "dissed" or whatever you want to call it, on another forum.

I honestly believe that this kind of behavior is bad business. I'm not just doing this for some sort of retribution, because before this, even with my irks with the EJ gauge fitment, delay time, and lack of instructions, I respected them as a company, and own a few of their parts. This is to show the community how EJ reacts or responds to constructive criticism. Everyone there after voiced their own opinions, etc.

This post is sound, as far as relevance to this particular category's subject material. I'm basically giving my opinions on a company, as this individual decided to speak for them.

Again, this is not malicious in nature, this is more so informative.

DuBB SWaGG

GTI 3yr Veteran
Car(s)
GTI MkV
I heard that Eurojet was replacing the PCV fix they had for "free" because there were issues with it..... is this true?? As mine is starting to crack and sweat on the outside and wanted to contact someone from them to have it replaced...

Status
Not open for further replies.