GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Genuine S3 18 x 7.5 Alloy wheels.

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
Hi all,

I have a set of Genuine Audi S3 Alloy wheels ONLY for sale (no tyres)

These rims are brand spanking new on my S3 and only travelled 5000km to date and have NO gutter rashes/scratches/dents etc. Comes with Audi Logo Caps etc

Asking price is $1,000

Technical Details are:

- 18" x 7.5" (225)
- PCD = 5 x 112 (Stud pattern)
- Offset = 54

These will fit most golf and A3 platform cars with the 5 x 112 studset.

However use the Wheel offset calculator (google it) to work out and make sure they fit your car.

Buyers to pay own shipping if interstate. Local folks happy for you to pick up or I can deliver.

Cheers

Rob

Attachments

• DSC00404.jpg
    DSC00404.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 663

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
not sure but you are welcomed to come and try! :) i'm taking a punt yes because that centre hole is the same size as the hub hole which all centre fit into :)

so i'll say yes but you better try :)

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
bump any takers on these items?? make me an offer. i want to move these suckers out of my garage as they are taking up too much space

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
good Q Brad.

I double checked and I am getting ET 54 & 56. I'll double check with Audi tomorrow.

Depending which S3 rim you have the Offset is slightly different.

im more than happy to take layby on these rims if you wanna pay for em over a period of time :)

just worried some clowns will nick them out of my garage!

brad1.8T

Ready to race!
good Q Brad.

I double checked and I am getting ET 54 & 56. I'll double check with Audi tomorrow.

Depending which S3 rim you have the Offset is slightly different.

im more than happy to take layby on these rims if you wanna pay for em over a period of time :)

just worried some clowns will nick them out of my garage!

It should be on the inner part of the rim (on one of the spokes). I only mentioned it for the others.

The hoon in me says make an offer.

The other side of me says keep the Octy as a bog stock looking sleeper inc 205/55x16 with the bluefin tune.:smile:

Also, the Octy seems to prefer an ET of ~36-45