GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 4 17 inch denvers in perfect condition with any kind of rubber

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
hey anyone out there wanna offload some denvers with rubber let me know. i have a mate who wants a set. cheers.

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
I got 2 in perfect condition. The other 2 have minor damage.

Happy to sell separately. PM me.

SleekY

Ready to race!
i also need a single Denver or take the set with/without rubber for a good price! but johno can take 1st dibs

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
I have a set with one wheel with about a 5mm light scuff on very edge and tyres are CSC2 about half way through. Otherwise mint as you'd expect of 2 month old rims.

PM me if your mate is interested with an offer. I'm far from desperate as would otherwise keep for track work.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
ive secured a set for my mate so thanks boys but i guess this can become the wtb denvers thread for others.

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Cool. Thanks Johno. Wasn't going to sell as you asked first. So yep, 4 wheels (2 mint, 2 slightly rashed) to whoever wants them. Can be sold separately. Will post pics of the 2 mints tomorrow.

$190 each for the mint wheels. Rubber in good condition. Dunlop SP Sport 01As (came stock), done 8,000km, have 5-6mm tread left on them. Will not sell without rubber.

$100 each for the gutter rashed jobs. Rubber was in the same condition prior to funny borrowing them for the last GTG. 1 of the tyres did require repairing (had a slow leak or something), but has since held up as far as I know. I won't have those 2 back till late this month. Will not sell without rubber.

Pick up only. Let me know.

SleekY

Ready to race!
i just spoke with my mate.. he said he'll take both good rims for $320 if you're ok with that..let me know :)

SleekY

Ready to race!
thanks John :) George is a happy chap now

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
No worries.

I kinda got the impression he thought I stole them or something. =)

He was wondering where my other 2 were (Eugene has them from the last GTG)

Glad he's happy. The wheels certainly don't need any repairs.