GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suggestion: We Need An Arcade!!!!

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
You guys should get the ibPro Arcade for the forum. Its a lot of fun and we can compete for top scores and such.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Yea I download music for free. How does that affect you and why do you care.

I was making a legitimate suggestion which im sure a lot of members would enjoy.

And im sure if you didnt have some thing extremely large up your ass at the moment

you would find it a good idea aswell.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

I was making a legitimate suggestion which im sure a lot of members would enjoy.

And im sure if you didnt have some thing extremely large up your ass at the moment

did i say something wrong? did i offend you? im sorry if i did and you have no sense of sarcasm to take a joke on the internet.

i hope my comment didnt ruin your day. i would feel so bad if it did. <- (sarcas mif you didnt get it)

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.

Actually...it does affect Alf. It affects the entire world.

By illegally downloading music, you are only taking money out of the pockets of the performers. While this may not seem like a big deal, it is.

When bands, singers etc. go on tour, who pays? The promoter...yes, to an extent. But what many people don't know is that the performer themself pay a large portion of the money for the tour.

So, in time, by illegally downloading, and not purchasing the CDs and songs, you are creating less of a market for tours. Haven't you noticed how 10 years ago, almost EVERY artist would go on tour? Now we are lucky to get a tour every two or three years from them.

It is a cycle that is destroying the music and movie industries.

You illegally download--->artist has less money--->artist does not go on tour as often--->artist does not make money from tour and does not promote their CD (which would increase LEGAL sales)--->artist falls into hole of debt--->NO MORE MUSIC!

I know a lot about this because my father is deeply involved in the music industry. I have been surrounded by it for my entire life, and it is sad to see everyone suffering because douche bags are illegally downloading music and movies.

So in summary:

F*ck Limewire
F*ck Kazaa
F*ck Bit torrenting
and
F*ck piracy

Thanks you for listening. This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the GTAPC (GTI Trojan Anti-Piracy Campaign).

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
also if we dont support dane cook there will be no more SuFi. no more tours, no more dane cook.

Zack hit the nail right on the head with his post :)

alf

vernsan

Ready to race!
I say Alf is in the right, he was just commending your downloading knowledge of the vast internet. Now for tasteofink8733 don't get something stuck up your ass just because he said that. Gosh. He even said sorry for something he may of not intended to do. Now just get it, and send it to the admin, maybe he'll put it up.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Trust me nothing a prick on the internet says to me will in anyway offend me. Ever since I joined this forum you've been a dick to me and i dont know why. Just a few days ago I was complementing you on your knowledge and that you should be given Moderator and now you go ahead and be a douche bag...yea your real cool.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Trust me nothing a prick on the internet says to me will in anyway offend me. Ever since I joined this forum you've been a dick to me and i dont know why. Just a few days ago I was complementing you on your knowledge and that you should be given Moderator and now you go ahead and be a douche bag...yea your real cool.

No response to my post.....hmmmmmmmm

Someone knows he is in the wrong?

:iono:

oh, and way to use a picture that has been used like 43,320,864 times on the internet. Real funny!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

i have been a dick to you? did you not read my post where i post i did not mean to offend you and i was just joshin? relax.

if you think im a douche bag thats cool, youll love me in the morning.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
And I understand the fact that it is ruining the music industry, but frankly i dont care. And I think they are making tons of money even with piracy. I support the bands i like, i go to concerts, and they are still doing fine. Doesnt it bother you that some black dude can go and be able to go and talk really fast and rhyme makes a lot more than doctors, lawyers, millitary, and all the other people who actually do things that deserve a good paycheck. Even for you guys doesn't it bother you that these people are being payed millions of dollars and you have to work your ass off to have a good life????

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I totally respect your opinions, its just the fact that it was sooo necessary to say something negative about a previous post i made. If you could explain to me how piracy has anything to do with this specific post I made, I would really appreciate it.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I totally respect your opinions, its just the fact that it was sooo necessary to say something negative about a previous post i made. If you could explain to me how piracy has anything to do with this specific post I made, I would really appreciate it.

THATS EXACTLY THE POINT. THERE IS NO POINT OF IT, I WAS JUST TEASING YOU ABOUT THE OTHER THREAD. GAWWWWWL!!!

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Well I guess I took it the wrong way.
:respekt:

Now can I get a opinion from you alfy?