GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'06 GTI For Sale

R'chitect

Going Overseas later in December. If I don't sell the car I'll take it with me.
September '06 Golf GTI, White with leather interior.

45,000 kms, just had third year service. Fully serviced with oil changes at twice recommended intervals.

Extended VW warranty until September 2012.

Registered until September '10

Transferable VW 24 Hour Road Side Assistance till September '10.

Two sets of rims, one set silver, one set anthracite.

Brand new Goodyear F1 Assymetrics (won last EVO magazine tyre comparison on a GTI) Not yet mounted, you choose the wheel colour you like.

Spare set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup track tyres, mostly worn, but good for a couple more track days.. and a set of worn but still legal CSC2's

Car comes with a set of genuine VW roof racks, and a VW rigid boot liner.

Also comes with a set of K-Mac camber plates (not on car at moment), and a set of EBC yellow stuff pads (also not on car at moment).

Car is completely stock, never been chipped, runs faultlessly as you would expect.

Price with everything included = $30,000 No negotiation as I'm just as happy to take it with me to NZ, (just not so happy about actually having to move back to NZ )

Car is in Sydney,

Call me on 0408 978 072

Chris

R'chitect

Thanks for the enquiries, it is a manual.

The camber plates can be sold separately for $200 if anyone is interested.

Also there will be a set of ECS braided stainless brakelines available for $80

R'chitect

New Goodyear F1 asymmetrics now on the car (on the anthracite rims), Wheels balanced, and full alignment done. Have to make a decision on selling soon as cut off date for advising shipping company looms.....

Horrified to see list price for Mk 6 GTI in NZ = NZ$57,500 without options or on roads.. that's $10k more than Aus with currency conversion.....

R'chitect

Date for committing to shipping car, (or not) is this Wednesday 25th....

If you have any interest, speak now or forever hold your peace......