GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 Exclusive meet/cruise Jan 14th Raleigh, NC

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
ok its on like donkey kong!!! The meet will be on January 14th on top of the Venture parking deck in centineal campus in Raleigh NC. we will be meeting at 12pm, also if there is enough people who would like to go for a spirited drive down through the lake jordan area for a few hours then i might be able to set something up!
just post up if you can go and the color/yr/ what ever other options you would like on there.

1.)UnitedGTI- 06 UG MK5 GTI pkg 0 DSG -----------------------------------------CONFIRMED
2.)Sinjin- Ug MK5 GTI------------------------------------------------------------OUT
3.)Masterof6thspeed- 06 BMP MK5 GTI-------------------------------------------CONFIRMED
4.)Understeer'd- 07 UG MK5 GTI 6mt---------------------------------------------CONFIRMED
5.)Raziel- 2k6 Mk5 GTI CW-------------------------------------------------------OUT
6.)the travler- 06 Black Magic MKV pk1 DSG (with goodies!)-----------------------CONFIRMED
7.)jtbizzy-2006 Mkv SIlver GTI---------------------------------------------------CONFIRMED
8.)Danger Dan- 07 grey pkg 2 ground effects-------------------------------------CONFIRMED
9.)WikidMkV- TR GTI +2 othermk5s-----------------------------------------------CONFIRMED
10.)VWYankee- BMP GLI---------------------------------------------------------(95%)CONFIRMED
11.)aslander- UG GTI 6mt--------------------------------------------------------CONFIRMED
12.)FastismyCoPilot- 07 BMP 5DR GTI---------------------------------------------??????????
13.)VWDADDY - 06 CW GTI 6spd man. Pkg 2--------------------------------------OUT
14.)Bcruzin- 06 CW blacked out tinted and debadged------------------------------CONFIRMED
15.)CHUCK27- 07 SILVER 2DR MKV w/DSG, package 1, 17"-------------------------??????????
16.)agpatel- 06 GTI / TR/ PK 2/ DSG :-D-----------------------------------------(95%)CONFIRMED
17.)DTC4DSG - MkV GTI - Black Magic - DSG - pkg2------------------------------CONFIRMED
18.)Best89 - 2.0t jetta----------------------------------------------------------OUT
19.)GRAYGTI06 - 06 UG GTI , 6 spd, pkg 1----------------------------------------CONFIRMED
20.)MKVGLI- MKV GLI 6MT ------------------------------------------------------OUT
21.)Zz_Radish_zZ -2005.5 Jetta "Value" Edition, screaming-for-a-scratch flat black-CONFIRMED
22.)RapidPulse1.8T - 06 GLI-----------------------------------------------------CONFIRMED

edited for address for mapquesting
1702 Varsity Dr
Raleigh, NC 27606-2194, US

Last edited:

Raziel

Passed Driver's Ed
2k6 Mk5 GTI CW

Count me in, sorry about last time, fiance came to town last minute... They're kinda time consuming :)

the travler

Passed Driver's Ed
grrr....

i have a dent removal session that day in statesville that i forgot about for s2000 forum guys here in nc, damn it. is there anyway we could do it the weekend before that? weekend of the 7th??

jtbizzy

GIAC Stage 2
Car(s)
2006 Stage 2 GTI DSG
YEahhhhhhhhhh biatches...I'll be there. Add me to the list.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Damnit!!!!! I just got back up here to Michigan. Too bad I wasn't able to attend the last one. Don't know the next time I'll be down in NC. Sorry, have fun guys!

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Down for the drive. I grew up in the area so I know where some phat roadz are out near 751, Jordan Lake and such too, for us to endanger the lives of the mechanically less fourtunate on. Can't wait. I have a friends with E36 and one E46 M3s that probably would want to join the drive, as well as a good friend with a LS2 GTO (fun riding his ass through the corners, but then he kills it) if we'd want. Though I understand the virtues of a segregated drive.

Thanks for hooking this up United.

Hopefully I'll have a fixed tail light by then too.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
well some one had to. should be a great meet i am driving up to the mountian in 30 mins and i am setting up another drive/meet up there. check out ncdubs.com/forum for more NC volkswagen meets. also bcruzin what do you mean shaved??? the rubstrips!?!?!?:wub:

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
are the names listed all the mkv owners that are going, or is it just a list of the members on here that are going? meaning there will be more, either way its already a nice turn out.

CHUCK27

I'll be there.

Any chance of meeting with a VAG COM owner just prior to get some adjustments made?

I'm from Charlotte and will need directions.

Thanks,

CHUCK27 07 SILVER 2DR MKV w/DSG, package 1, 17"

Bcruzin

Der Teuful Hunde
Car(s)
06 Candy White 6 spd
well some one had to. should be a great meet i am driving up to the mountian in 30 mins and i am setting up another drive/meet up there. check out ncdubs.com/forum for more NC volkswagen meets. also bcruzin what do you mean shaved??? the rubstrips!?!?!?:wub:

HA.. i wish man... i don't have quite enough body shop connections yet.. nope just the GTI from grill and tailgate.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
^That's debadged, thus the confusion.

I 2nd the lust for a VAG COM at the meet.