GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI Track Day Sydney GTG

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
Only seems right we arrive en masse!

Good way to meet more forum members - I'd hate to get back and realise I didn't meet y'all on the day.

More details when VW releases theirs.

What say you? :iono:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
not sure what you are after. everyone meet up on the track day. like drag wars? i'll be at the one on the 3rd Nov.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
sounds like you guys are gonna do it on the 2nd. i'll be operating all day Monday.

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
Let's all wear bright red wigs to recognise each other. iluvbrownale (sorry I don't your name yet), you go first. :biggrin:

It's a junket, not a school excursion, there will be plenty of time to stand around and talk shit.

Maybe check the "photo of who your are" thread to match faces to forum users.

There's nothing in eastern creek even remotely worth visiting let alone sitting down and drinking at so I reckon it would be easier to just meet up there.

Forgive me if I sound rude

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
Let's all wear bright red wigs to recognise each other. iluvbrownale (sorry I don't your name yet), you go first. :biggrin:

It's a junket, not a school excursion, there will be plenty of time to stand around and talk shit.

Maybe check the "photo of who your are" thread to match faces to forum users.

There's nothing in eastern creek even remotely worth visiting let alone sitting down and drinking at so I reckon it would be easier to just meet up there.

Forgive me if I sound rude

okay, idea canned. but if anyone wants help recognising me, i'll be the twat that handbrake turns it into the car park on arrival.

Wearing a red wig.

seriosuly, if anyone wants to run up from the Gong, send me a PM. Might stop me a coffee on the way somewhere.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
just got details. no buddies or spectators allowed on the day.