GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: BSH Rear Sway Bar and BSH End Links (Dallas)

GLIJets

Ready to race!
I have a 1 month old BSH rear sway bar for sale and brand new end links that were never installed. I am selling the package basically because I am too lazy to keep up with the greasing and maintenance of the bar. Also because I don't push the car that much around corners so it is not getting used the way it should. It is a great product and it does exactly as advertised. You can buy these new as a package for $365.50.

I am willing to let these go for $300 +shipping. Local pick-up (Dallas area) would be preferred to save on shipping costs.

GLIJets

Ready to race!
I have a 1 month old BSH rear sway bar for sale and brand new end links that were never installed. I am selling the package basically because I am too lazy to keep up with the greasing and maintenance of the bar. Also because I don't push the car that much around corners so it is not getting used the way it should. It is a great product and it does exactly as advertised. You can buy these new as a package for $365.50.

I am willing to let these go for $300 +shipping. Local pick-up (Dallas area) would be preferred to save on shipping costs.

I will just be returning the end links if nobody wants them. So the rear sway bar will be for sale for $175+shipping.

SweetMeatMKV

Onramp Rocketeer
Car(s)
2007 CW GTi
Would you consider shipping to Phoenix, AZ? If so how much? Buyer pays shipping? If so why do you care how much shipping costs? Let me know.

GLIJets

Ready to race!
Seems nobody wants this bar local so this bar is for sale to anyone in the lower 48 states. Shipping and boxing it will be about $50-60 so please figure that into your offer. Send me a PM with an offer if interested.