GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler WTT UG Votex for painted lowers

TheTwinkie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG 2dr GTI
First of all as the title says this is simply a feeler as is, cant deiced what I want to do at the moment but I figured I would throw it up and see if there's anything good I may be able to land.

Second, as far as the condition of the parts themselves, the front is fine, no cracks, just scraped on the bottom as to be expected, and got a decent amount of rock chips, which i would think is expected after being on the car for 33k miles, just needs to be repainted. The rear is 100%. Now the issue, the passenger side skirt is 100%, the drivers side needs a bit of work. There was an accedent with my car, a widow maker, and a jack stand. Sadly the car rolled off the widow maker and hit the jack stand. Left a nasty hole in there, but nothing that cant be fixed, I am just about to a point of doing it myself, but idk if I wanna spend the time.

Third, I have no idea what this kit is worth used, or what its worth in the condition that it is, just thought maybe if someone knows someone who will hook them up with the body work, could work out for ya. I know that it would be trade +cash no matter what because of the price tag on the votex as is, so throw up some offers, see if I find anything that I like. Would prefer local but im open to shipping maybe. Who knows thats why its a feeler right :thumbsup:

Pictures tomorrow morning

Last edited:

TheTwinkie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG 2dr GTI
Will get pictures up after I go to Edwards house and refinish my wheels.
Price wise I still have no idea, haha anyone's input would be very appreciated :thumbsup:

As far as selling it out right, im not sure yet, kinda depends if I can find people that want the other bits and what not

a1234567390

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 MKV
i've been looking for a votex front lip for a while and your color is perfect for my car
let me know if you're willing to trade
i have a NON painted stock front lip that has minimal scratches.
ill give you that plus $80 for your front lip

let me know, and hit me up a pm