GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: B&G RS2 Coilovers

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
I want to go back to stock, or go to springs for winter/my new job. Im going to have to drive into the city and the roads are just way to bad to be as low as I am. Once winter is over Im going to pick up some FKs so I am selling the B&Gs. Here are some details:

The Good:
You go super low.
They are still in really good condition and ride pretty nice.
All the bitches will love you :thumbsup:

The bad:
The fronts are seized/a few threads are messed up.
You would have to stay this low in the front unless your willing to do some work to get them raised up.
I had to notch my frame, so you will probably have to also.

With that said, I would prefer some stock shocks/lowering springs plus cash ($400-$500 depending on what you have), but let me know what you have :thumbsup: Here are some pics with a variety of wheels :eyebulge:

*Note with the sawblades and RG2s I wasnt as low as I am now.

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
machine shop can straiten out threads no problem, they did mine. BTW, always loved your car. Good luck with the sale homie

wawamkvdub

Go Kart Champion
Compared to my friends mk3 with fk and my other friends mk4 with vogtland I would say they ride alot nicer. Not as bumpy to me. Keep in mind those arent mk5's, so I cant compare both of those to these. I hear once you go low enough you cant tell that much of a difference anyways.

importrepairguy

Head Breast Examiner
PM sent

importrepairguy

Head Breast Examiner
PM replied to. Coordinating this seems to be a problem? I'm just a Phone call away...