GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: (Spray) R32 Tinted Tails w/ Four Circle Mod

chip8872

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
Sold

For sale is a set of OEM GTI tails that were tinted (by darcness) to recreate the R32 look. They also have the four circle mod. When hooked up, the inners light up too.

Minor scuffs (in the circle portion) on the passenger side tail. Also, there was a small leak on the drivers side tail. There is a drip mark on the bottom of the lens (maybe 5mm x 10mm). I fixed the leak. Both are not noticeable from a distance. For the scuffs, you have to catch it in the light at the right angle. For the drip mark, you wouldn't notice unless you really stared at it. In both cases, just trying to be honest.

I am looking for $150 plus shipping.

Here are some pics:
GTI2A.jpg

inner back.jpg

tinted tail.jpg

Last edited:

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
If you need help I can tell you how to hook these up so they mimic your brake lights. IE dimly lit normally when headlights are on, bright when braking.

TheGrinch958

Ready to race!
How do they operate right now? Just with the brakes? Or are they just on all the time

chip8872

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
I believe darcnesses' original setup had them hooked to a constant 12V, so they were on whenever the car was on.

Do these have the euro amber turnsignals and rear fog?

Correct concerning the setup darcness had in the photo.

No amber or rear fog.

bigbadvoodooguru

GO LAKERS
Car(s)
VW Rabbit
You can use a dual relay setup to tap the third brake light signal to get a pure braking signal, you can tap the headlight switch to get headlight on signal, and you tap the rear 12v plug to get a constant source of power, with ignition.

You then set up the two relays so one turns the lights on via a voltage divider when the headlights are on.
The other relay switches between braking and nonbraking modes, which bypasses the voltage divider and gives full voltage to the bulb making them brighter. You use a potentiometer in the voltage divider duo to get adjustable brightness on the dimmed state.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
OP, are these sold yet? Im like right down the street from you so i could pick em up asap lol PM me and let me know

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
no bump, i want these and he has yet to sell em to me lol