GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Springs

saad

Go Kart Champion
Anyone upgrading to coliovers or something and have some springs that will lower the car, improve handling but not kill the stock dampers, that they would like to offload? I plan to get coilovers eventually, but just want some good springs in the meantime, so that I can get my 18’s and not have the car look like an SUV, as well as sharpen handling, but not destroy the comfort.

Something like H and R, or Neuspeed Ive read here are meant to be good, or Konis or anything that is good :)

Cheers

Saad

YouSnooze

You won't feel a thing ;)
Car(s)
2006 Mk V GTi
I have a set of used Neupseed sport springs which should be available in a couple of days (when I get my coilovers installed) & also a set of brand new Eibach ProKit springs. Not sure which will be available as I want to sell my FSDs plus either set of springs as a set. So either set of springs might be available - just have to sell whichever shock/spring combo first. I'll keep you posted. The Neuspeeds will probably suit your standard shocks better as they are slightly softer (5-10%) than the Eibachs. The drop is around 20mm with the Neuspeeds.

saad

Go Kart Champion
im in. how much?

isaw

Banned
How about we start from the back? I mean what better than the first page of nothing but SAAD's pos threads?!??

3 Whole pages of it!

Lams

Ready to race!
it sounds like you want to lower your car but don't have enough money to do it properly
I'd suggest you wait until you have enough to do springs and shocks or you'll kill your stock shocks quickly, and end up with a pretty poor handling car

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
it sounds like you want to lower your car but don't have enough money to do it properly
I'd suggest you wait until you have enough to do springs and shocks or you'll kill your stock shocks quickly, and end up with a pretty poor handling car
old thread mate,

bumped as part of last nights carnage!

he's got sachs coilovers now