GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introduction

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Well I thought I would introduce myself to you guys. My name is Justin but I go by Smitty. I moved from Tacoma, WA to Bellevelle, IL about 3 months ago. I have came from owning many RX-7s as well as other cars. A DUI, underage kid totaled out my new Focus and I was lucky to be alive. Used the money from that incident to get a 05 Dodge SRT-4. Then I sold my brand new SRT-4 and I only put 4k miles on it. Bought a 73 Celica, but I just don't have the time or money for the Toyota. I just recently purchased an 07 Candy White GTI manual pkg 0 on Monday. I am very happy with my choice.:biggrin: Just thought I would make it short. :drinking: Beers guys!! I wish everyone a safe and happy holidays.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
welcome here to the site im from woodstock i dont think thats to far from ya

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
I could be wrong... but unless theres another woodstock, IL

your like...on the other side of the state from him LOL

not sure though but i think one of my teachers live in belviedere so i dont exacly how far it is have to look at a map

vernsan

Ready to race!
Hey I use to live in Belleville off Centerville Ave. near Cinderella Motel. Cool stuff! Happy Holidays to you to :D

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
not sure though but i think one of my teachers live in belviedere so i dont exacly how far it is have to look at a map

yeah but Bellevelle,IL and Belvidere,IL are two different places : )

Belleville is in southern Illinois by St. Louis.
Belvidere is in northern Illinois by Rockford.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
yeah but Bellevelle,IL and Belvidere,IL are two different places : )

Belleville is in southern Illinois by St. Louis.
Belvidere is in northern Illinois by Rockford.

oh dammit i read it wrong my bad:rolleyes:

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I have only seen one other GTI in the area a UG one. There sure are quite a bit of SRT-4s here specially on the base. vernsan cool man I live off of greenmount and carlyle ave. This area has grown alot since visiting many times as a kid.