GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS Tuning!!

KkSc

TS Auto Design
Car(s)
Audi B7 2.0T/ VW MkV
I ordered a set of H&R sport springs from ECS a week ago, and i received within 7days, their customer service is top notch, fast responds to all my email...i will sure buy from them in teh future!!!:thumbup:

vwrgti0

must not fap
Car(s)
gti 07
yeah, they've got very good shop, I ordered ziza Led lights, and shippment was international. Iwas wait 7 buisness days.:clap:

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
^^^Agree with all :thumbsup:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
^^^ agree with all. Tho since Im in MI anything over 2 days is long for me. lol

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
i gotta bump this thread to give some props to ECS. i bought the LED license plate bulbs a few months ago. unfortunately one of them failed, which sucks, but manufacturer's defects are always a possibility, so whatever.

i was very impressed, however, with how the problem was handled. i called ECS at 1:27 and spoke with one of their reps, Ben. he had me send pics of the faulty bulb via e-mail. i took pics and sent them over at 1:36. i had a response from Ben by 1:46 and an e-mail from ECS notifying me of the replacement order by 1:49. 22 minutes for a return - that is top-notch!

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I had some asshat destroy one of my OEM R32 tail lights. ECS was kind enough to post separate sectionals up of these tails, so I didn't have to shell out $400 for a new set, just because one was bad. Granted it has a few scratches, but the price was right. Props to ECS for actually listing these separately, in case shit like this happens to anyone else.

kfconme

Ready to race!
Both of my Ziza LED's just failed on me. I emailed ECS & Ziza with pics, I'm waiting to see what they can do for me.

Other than that, I've ordered a boatload (or rather car load) of products from them. Products and service are top notch!

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate their fast shipping. Ordered my oil Monday afternoon and was at my house Wednesday afternoon. I will definately continue to purchase items through them.