GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How about some Spring Advice from those that already have them

CopperAddict

Autocross Newbie
I would like to get rid for the 4x4 look, but not loose the decent ride, as I drive 20k miles per year for work. I generally don't have more than one other person in the car, but the area behind the back seat is always loaded with files, etc.

Any suggestions for springs that would lower the car, but not make it so firm that it becomes uncomfortable to drive for long distances?

Thanks,

Pete

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Go with the Neuspeed Sports and Koni Dampers or Eibach Pro Kit and Koni Dampers.

I just ordered H&R Sports with Koni... they will be about 10%-15% stiffer than the Eibach or Neuspeed.

I had the Pro System on my MK4 and the ride was amazing and very very stock like. Hey my GF didnt complain... thats saying allot! :thumbup:

d.C

DJ
XM_Rocks said:
Go with the Neuspeed Sports and Koni Dampers or Eibach Pro Kit and Koni Dampers.

I just ordered H&R Sports with Koni... they will be about 10%-15% stiffer than the Eibach or Neuspeed.

I had the Pro System on my MK4 and the ride was amazing and very very stock like. Hey my GF didnt complain... thats saying allot! :thumbup:

i plan to go H&R with Koni too, mind if i ask how much you paid?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
parts4vws.com is listing them for $695 + Shipping and so is shox.com

I went with parts4vws.com because they are a smaller outfit however they stated they are out and wont have the Koni's in till 4/10.

I am now debating to upgrade to the Bilsteins For $80 or cancel and go with shox.com. :iono: