GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for an R32

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Hey ppl
My mate is looking at buying a R32 with DSG.
Is there anyone selling?
Cheers

isaw

Banned
I'm selling a GTI with dsg... faster than a R32 as well :D

barbalatte

Passed Driver's Ed
Rob, thanks for the inquiry the other day. My car is in production and will be putting it on the market soon. I gave you my number. Call me if you want to have a look....

Just for the record my R32 is un-molested!! No mods at all.

Won't find many Black R32 with Nav, Roof, Sensors. I've also added the Bluetooth.

barbalatte

Passed Driver's Ed
If you think 60,000km is too much. OK.
I don't really care if I sell it before, because I'll just trade it when I get the S3 in, but I can assure you, my example is brilliantly maintained. I can't talk for others out there, just make sure you buy a car with no mods or signs of mods!!

Good Luck!!

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
how much is your mate willing to pay for a silver dsg 5 door r32 fully optioned with premium bluetooth with 3K on the clock?

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
hahahah come on johno not your seriously thinking of selling up are you ????????? is the thought of an S3 too tempting ???? i could get you a cheap cheap deal :)

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
^ Too high $53k.......Goodluck selling it though.....

I agree, it would take over six months to try and get a high price but worth a go initially, the market will dictate if it's overpriced.

also not sure if Rob's 'friend' is still looking :biggrin:

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
I agree, it would take over six months to try and get a high price but worth a go initially, the market will dictate if it's overpriced.

also not sure if Rob's 'friend' is still looking :biggrin:

He is no longer interested ;)
He is completely satisfied with what he has now :)