GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Coilovers or Lowering Springs for a R32

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion

I actually have a set of Neuspeed Sport springs from my old R32 (check sig) Had them on for all of 3k miles (sold the car and had them un-installed before) I could let them go for $100 + S&H. I bought them for $200 + S&H. Just let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures and all that good stuff. :thumbsup:

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
If you want coilovers, try the HPA SHS kit. Great kit, fairly inexpensive for coilovers and they're made by KW. Look for a thread by WhiteJames for a full review. Good for a 35mm max drop up front, which is about 1.4" and will tuck a little tire. I've had them for a couple months now and absolutely love them! Great product! Height adjustable and very comfortable ride. Can't go wrong with these!

xa3021

Ready to race!
I would recommend the Raceland Coilovers...their $275 new and I personally love them. I know several people (one other guy with a MK5 and another guy with a MK2) and they all ride great. There's also a thread on here about them. I don't know how low you want to go, but they go pretty low honestly.

VOLKSWAGEN

like 95% of what I do.
Car(s)
VW Veyron GT Rotary
I would recommend the Raceland Coilovers...their $275 new and I personally love them. I know several people (one other guy with a MK5 and another guy with a MK2) and they all ride great. There's also a thread on here about them. I don't know how low you want to go, but they go pretty low honestly.

I would but they dont have any for R32, i'm getting vmaxx so i shall see how well these perform.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Are you in the market for a set of KONI Coilovers, but have no need for the free sway bar we include? We get a lot of requests for the kits by guys that already have a rear bar. For those customers, we have a program just for you. With purchase of KONI MK5 Coilovers (GTI, Jetta, R32, Rabbit), we'll buy your old stock suspension back from you!

Example: With purchase of KONI Coilovers for your MK5 of $1249.95 with free shipping, we'll buy your old stock suspension back for $300. Upon receipt of your KONI Coilovers, there will be a UPS call-tag in the box with label to pick up your old shocks and springs. Within a few days of receiving your old shocks and springs, we'll cut you a check for $300 for your OEM suspension. PM us for more info or questions on this offer.